DIY Bathroom Vanity




We recently finished a complete bathroom renovation. 
You can see the before and after here.
For the vanity, and to save some big bucks in our budget by not having to purchase a pre-built vanity and counter top, I found this antique dresser. It was in great shape, real wood and the size was perfect for the space. 
This was the perfect piece to transform in a bathroom vanity with a vessel skin!

I used Maison Blanche lime paint in White Pepper to get the look I wanted and sealed 3 times with Polycrylic Matte to withstand the water elements this space would endure

My inspiration for this piece came from Jenna Sue Design
How to get this natural/weathered wood look on an antique vanity using lime paint

You can see her tutorials here and here.

My husband manipulated the vanity drawers to accompany the plumbing for the sink and I spray painted the hardware matte black.
And here it is.........





xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment