I just can't get motivated to do anything today! All I want to do is crawl back into bed. On a side note, notice the floor rug still has the tags on?? I bought this rug from @hobbylobby, which I thought would go perfectly in my bedroom. Brought it home and placed the rug, which just happens to be my husbands side of the bed. I laid it there, tags still in, thinking if I found it kicked off to the side one day I could return it.... because it may have been evident the rug caused him to bust his butt when he got out of bed! Lol! So far, it's stayed in its place, so, I guess it's a keeper! . . #farmhousestyle #farmhouse #ranch #fixerupperstyle #farmhouseliving #homedecor #decor #homeinspiration #southernliving #interior #myinspiredadornedmind #interiors #renovationplans #remodelplans #homeinspo #followme #interiordesign #goals #inspiration #housegoals #diy #blogpost #bedroom #linen


via IFTTT

1 comment: